Pure Niacin Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3) Powder
Benefits of Niacin:
- Niacin is involved in the metabolism of carbohydrates, protein and fat and the generation of energy from foods.
- Niacin is needed in the formation of red blood cells and some hormones, and in the metabolism of some drugs and toxicants.
- Niacin is also required in the production of hydrochloric acid.
- Niacin supports normal central nervous system function and is important to the health of the skin and helps maintain normal digestive tract function.
- Nicotinic acid stimulates circulation, helps maintain normal blood pressure and blood triglyceride levels.
- Nicotinic acid is very effective at lowering LDL cholesterol while raising HDL cholesterol, both of which support normal cholesterol levels.
- Niacin has been important to the field of orthomolecular nutrition for its use supporting the higher functions of the brain and cognition.
- While niacin was originally helpful for the dementia of pellagra, high doses have been used to support normal mood and psychological function.
Powder goes further
Pills have fillers- this is why supermarkets and drugstores sell them so cheap
Powder is cost efficient
Stir powder into anything you're drinking
You pass pills through your urine before they have absorbed into your system
Powder is much more practical
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next
Posted by Unknown on Oct 25th 2022
This nicotinic acid is very good. All the products from Dual Health are highest quality
Too new to review
Posted by Sue on Apr 11th 2022
Have been taking this for only 3 days.
Impressed by super quick delivery. Disappointed by tiny print on pkg. regarding amount to take. Had to go on line to find out what 1/8 tsp. was in my. The powder brings on the flush within 10 minutes & dissipates within 30 to 50 minutes. Every dose so far has had varying flush reactions from small to intense which may be related to difficulty measuring tiny amount to mix. Am looking for mental clarity which I experienced many years ago when I took it with doctor's prescription. Still need to get used to flush so I can increase amount used. Will update.
Posted by Unknown on Dec 18th 2021
I have Parkinson's and high doses help me immensely with the symptoms. I started with 250 mg and I'm working up to between 2500 and 3000 mg daily, jumping it up every few days because of the flush. When the flush is not to much is when I increase the amount by 50 mg. Also if you take an equal amount of good quality vitamin C, 45 minutes prior to the niacin it helps reduce the severity of the flush. I also have nueropathy in both legs and the niacin helps with the circulation.
Posted by Unknown on Oct 11th 2021
I use this along with melatonin in small amounts (less than a milligram) every night. I'm sleeping better without being tired during the day as long as I eat healthy. And my mind is clear.
Posted by Unknown on Feb 25th 2020
Using this to lower cholesterol levels. Read “Niacin the Real Story” so you can learn to deal with the flush and how to titrations. A family member’s total cholesterol decreased by 100 using this product
Great to be able to get in bulk
Posted by Ken on Apr 29th 2019
From Australia and took advantage of being in USA to get 5.5lb bulk bag as I take 5gms twice a day. More than happy to post to hotel in LA where we collected without a hitch.
It is what it is!
Posted by Ellen on Aug 29th 2018
Good product, does what is expected.
Good Product, Fast Shipping
Posted by Josh on Jun 25th 2017
I received the nicotinic acid very quickly after ordering. Its HPLC certificate shows it to be of very high purity. Would recommend to others looking for pure vitamin B3.
Posted by Mike L on Feb 20th 2017
I need to take far less of this than my previous Niacin powder to get a similar flush. Quality speaks for itself!!
Posted by Unknown on Jan 9th 2017
Se los recomiendo, es de buena calidad, y lo recibí pronto
Showing reviews 1-10 of 12 | Next