Pure Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Powder
Facts: Ascorbic acid is highly reactive, and the most powerful and fast acting form of vitamin C. In humans, ascorbic acid is fast acting when taken orally because the ascorbic acid can be absorbed through the stomach lining directly into the blood stream. Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin, meaning that your body doesn't store it. We get what we need, instead, from food. You need vitamin C for the growth and repair of tissues in all parts of your body. It helps the body make collagen, an important protein used to make skin, cartilage, tendons, ligaments, and blood vessels. Vitamin C is essential for healing wounds, and for repairing and maintaining bones and teeth.
- Boosting immune system function
- Maintaining healthy gums
- Improving vision for those with uveitis (an inflammation of the middle part of the eye)
- Treating allergy-related conditions, such as asthma, eczema, and hay fever (called allergic rhinitis)
- Reducing effects of sun exposure, such as sunburn or redness (called erythema)
- Alleviating dry mouth, particularly from antidepressant medications (a common side effect from these drugs)
- Healing burns and wounds
- Decreasing blood sugar in people with diabetes
- Decrease total and LDL cholesterol and triglycerides
- Protects against heart disease
Powder goes further
Pills have fillers- this is why supermarkets and drugstores sell them so cheap
Powder is cost efficient
Stir powder into anything you're drinking
You pass pills through your urine before they have absorbed into your system
Powder is much more practical
Posted by Unknown on Jan 25th 2019
Best ascorbic acid I have found! Manufactured in the USA and tastes great, just don't get it on your teeth so you don't damage teeth enamel. Will continue to purchase!
Posted by Unknown on Nov 20th 2017
I'm very happy with the quality of DualHealth supplements. I use Vitamin C for neutralizing chlorine after swimming as well as for supplementation. Shipment is fast and the price is fair.
Excellent stain remover
Posted by curtis merlino on Apr 14th 2017
This is absolutely the best thing for removing organic stains in your swimming pool especially on the white goods like Steps return nozzles and skimmer windows
Posted by Unknown on Feb 29th 2016
Great product! Will last me quite a while. I use in conjunction with the MSM powder and it's great.