Facts: The human genetic code is made up of 20 amino acids. Glutamine is one of them. Therefore, you are born with glutamine in your body. It is one of the building blocks of human beings. L-Glutamine can also be found in high protein foods like fish, red meat, beans and dairy products.
When you exercise or play sports, the body’s supply of amino acids is used up. Even everyday activities like gardening, walking, and shopping use amino acids. Glutamine, then, is used by your body each and every day.
One of the main uses of glutamine supplementation is to replenish those amino acids. In competitive sports, glutamine is used to improve endurance, stamina and strength for competition.
1. Irritable bowel syndrome– If you suffer from this syndrome that is associated with diarrhea and poor digestion, L-glutamine can help. The supplement works by repairing the gastrointestinal lining, and improving nutrient absorption.
2. If you have diabetes, L-glutamine is used to effectively aid in glucose utilization by keeping blood sugar levels normal. L-Glutamine health benefits include reducing insulin resistance in those who have a diet high in fats.
3. Depression and mood swings. Another of the L-glutamine health benefitsis increasing a more positive outlook and removing toxic ammonia wastes from brain tissues.
4. One of the top muscle building supplements is L-glutamine. For those training in endurance sports, L-Glutamine supplementation may provide improved protein synthesis and improved muscle gain.
5. L-Glutamine health benefits can be used for arthritis treatment by repairing the damaged cartilage tissues contributed to age-related joint degeneration.
6. Arthritis remedy: An added benefits is increased energy and immune system support, which can help with arthritis (an autoimmune problem)
7. Autoimmune diseases that cause the immune system to attack its own tissues and cells may be improved with L-glutamine supplementation.
8. Because L-Glutamine can cross the blood and brain barriers, it has been used to benefit Schizophrenia patients. L-Glutamine health benefits include improved IQ and the stabilizing of brain impulses and aid in the healing of brain tissue.
9. One of the side-effects of cancer treatments, such as radiation therapy, can damage healthy tissue as well as the cancer sites. If it is taken along with the radiation, L-Glutamine amino acids can reduce the damaging effects of the radiation on healthy tissue.
10. Harmful ammonia is a by product from the body that can lead to serious health conditions. L-Glutamine health benefits include removing this harmful by product from the body.
Following Certificate of Analysis (COA) is transferred from the COA of manufacturer
Extract Testing Method: Titration
Expiration date: 3 years from purchase date.
Grade: High Pharmaceutical; FCC Grade
Purity: 99.98%+ purity (FCCIV)
Appearance: White crystalline powders
Taste: Slightly Sweet
Classification: Amino Acid
Loss on Drying: 0.06%
pH Value: 4.5
Residue on Ignition: 0.06%
Specific Rotation: +6.73 degrees
Free of the following (does NOT contain): Sugar, Starch, Salt, Preservatives, Corn, Soy, Wheat, Yeast, Dairy, Gluten, Mold, Metal.
Our powders are Kosher and Vegan/Vegetarian.
Serving Size: For best results, take before and after workouts. Dissolve 1 teaspoon (5g) in water or juice. Take 2 times daily.
Side effects of L-glutamine: It should be noted that individuals who have any form of liver or kidney conditions, or Reye’s disease, should not take L-Glutamine supplements due to the possibility of adverse side effects.
Pills vs. Powder:
Powder goes further
Pills have fillers- this is why supermarkets and drugstores sell them so cheap
Powder is cost efficient
Stir powder into anything you're drinking
You pass pills through your urine before they have absorbed into your system
Powder is much more practical
Invest In Your Health!
Our commitment to you: rest assured that the products you order with our company have been strictly evaluated for their quality and purity by the USP: United States Pharmacopeia. We have zero tolerance for impurities.
Warning: Please keep away from heat and light. Store your nutritional supplements in cool, dry places.
Disclaimer: We do not ask you to substitute our judgement for your own. Know your body's limitations, we are NOT responsible for any adverse reactions to our products. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. If you have any medical conditions, please consult a medical professional before buying.